Friday, September 17, 2010

Matty Mattel






MATTY'S FUNNIES PRESENTS BEANY AND CECIL

2 comments:

  1. A friend and I were just discussing this mascot and not realizing it was a toy until we saw an old catalog page with it in it.

    Funny how Mattel has revamped Matty (not in a good way) as the icon of their collector driven toy site and now he is viewed as sort of this face of a company that doesn't treat (in their minds) collectors right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I have the hand puppet of Cecil the sea sick sea serpent but, I am not sure nor, able to confirm this. I stumbled upon your blog and you seem to be most knowledgeable in this department. Is there anyway that I could send you a photo so you could help me out with an identification? My e-mail is: syracusedog@Gmail.com. Thank you for your help. ~Jay

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.