Hey John! My business is in the buying, selling, trading and auctioning vintage toys, particularly from Japan, including all kinds of robots and a lot of Marx and old Disney toys made in Japan. We came across some really crazy looking Tom and Jerry toys in Belgium last week at a toy fair, and I immediately thought of you! We know each other personally, btw. :) Please reply here and let me know if you're interested, and maybe we can exchange email addresses again and I can look out for some toys for you out this way! I hope you've been doing well!
Hi John! Just to assure you that I wasn't a spambot attacking you a few days ago, that email address is my work email, and I'd be happy to send some photos of the toys I had in mind for you if you like! At the time I messaged you, we just got them in, so I'm not exactly sure if they were taken to another show to be sold yet or not, but I can still show you some samplings of what we've got, and keep you updated if there's anything you're looking for in the way of vintage, tin, Japanese toys! :)
WHO CAN CONTROL THIS MONSTER?? Apparently from the soundtrack, Blabber and Snooper can. :)
ReplyDeleteHey John! My business is in the buying, selling, trading and auctioning vintage toys, particularly from Japan, including all kinds of robots and a lot of Marx and old Disney toys made in Japan. We came across some really crazy looking Tom and Jerry toys in Belgium last week at a toy fair, and I immediately thought of you! We know each other personally, btw. :) Please reply here and let me know if you're interested, and maybe we can exchange email addresses again and I can look out for some toys for you out this way! I hope you've been doing well!
ReplyDeleteSure, I'm interested in funny toys. How do I email you?
ReplyDeleteHi John! Just to assure you that I wasn't a spambot attacking you a few days ago, that email address is my work email, and I'd be happy to send some photos of the toys I had in mind for you if you like! At the time I messaged you, we just got them in, so I'm not exactly sure if they were taken to another show to be sold yet or not, but I can still show you some samplings of what we've got, and keep you updated if there's anything you're looking for in the way of vintage, tin, Japanese toys! :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I did email you at the address in your post.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, Johnny! How can I study this great piece of advertising for toys?
ReplyDeleteThat's all I can ask of you. Peace.